Channel Management Objectives: Implement, lead and cultivate channel management strategies by executing “cost-effectiveness & business optimization” sales models in the assigned regions. This can include both indirect and direct sales. Successfully adjust the models to satisfy the evolving needs of the healthcare and medical device market.
Sales & Forecast Objectives (Must): Manage the development and delivery of all targeted sales, revenue and profit objectives by developing business and distribution partners in the target regions. (Meet and exceed annual forecast objectives = Must).
Sales & Forecast Objectives (Plus): Manage the development and delivery of all “strategic sales” targets. These will be defined at the beginning of each fiscal year and will include performance targets designed to support the successful development of global and regional sales in the mid- to long-term through a variety of cross-functional initiatives. (Meet and exceed other annual objectives = Plus).
Strategic Sales & Marketing Planning: Create and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that will build a strong corporate, product and brand awareness in target regions.
Strategic & Clinical Evidence Programs: Work in a cross-functional manner to help develop and support a global clinical and health-economic program that acts as a regional pillar. Actively participate and lead the identification, generation and communication of the resulting data via evidence-based medicine for all stakeholders, and clinical and economic buyers.
KOL Programs: Identify, partner up with and gain advocacy of tier I, II, III regional “key opinion leaders” (KOL’s). This will include delivering on the company’s global KOL strategy and key pathways. Work with direct and indirect sales teams to build a strong KOL bullpen, local speaker bureau’s and build up a local, regional and international podium presence to support our product portfolio and related product value.
Contract, Tender & Reimbursement Strategy: Gain and maintain expertise on specific contracts, tenders and reimbursement policies in all key target countries in an assigned region. Lead and work closely with distributors in the development of pricing strategies and programs that effectively and successfully position our portfolio in a relative position to our competition.
Collaboration: Partner up and communicate effectively with multiple internal resources and functions to develop a professional and market-leading sales organization.
Travel: The role will require regular domestic and occasional international travel (>30%).
Serve as the primary sales & marketing liaison for Fengh in assigned areas to meet sales and profit targets.
· Develop a Product Portfolio Distribution network
· Lead and partner up with distributors and direct sales managers, develop detailed local and regional business plans, prepare quarterly and annual forecasts, and proactively communicate status and dynamic actions plans to support the business.
· Approve technical and distributor agreements.
· Manage delivery of sales and marketing activities
· Ensure the implementation of business plans.
· Negotiate and liaise with target partners.
· Identify, vet and contract suitable partners (distributors, independent sales representatives, agents). Successfully develop and use distributor questionnaires and profiles.
· Liaise with KOLs and clinicians.
· Select and engage with advisors (outsource support as needed).
· Provide assistance with product/process amendments and adjust reporting protocols as needed.
· Assist with design input, validate designs and support R&D in the development and vetting of product development initiatives (pipeline).
· Support the planning/scheduling of manufacturing.
· Obtain customer/user feedback.
· Assist in preparing, reviewing and submitting CE-related documentation (when required).
Please send your resume to: email@example.com